Business Formation & Counsel
Whether you are an experienced business owner or exploring the possibility of starting your first business, we have the experience and knowledge necessary to provide you with a personalized and high quality experience from start to finish.
If this is your first business, we can help guide you through the process of formation and provide advice on all aspects of the business, including contract drafting, employment counseling and commercial leasing. If you are an established business or looking to purchase an established business, we can review all aspects of your business or the transaction to ensure that your interests are properly protected.
35 Years of Litigation Experience
Through our many contacts with others in the business community, we can also facilitate connections between you and other service providers you might need. In addition, with over 35 years of litigation experience, if you do find yourself in court we have the experience to help you protect the fruits of your labor. Our desire is to allow your business to succeed by helping to allow you to focus on running your business rather than organizing the business.
We provide general counseling to help clients from startup to windup with:
- Business formation, reorganization and governance matters
- On-going legal services, including assistance negotiating contracts and leases, real estate purchasing, assistance with vendor and customer relations, and assistance with enforcement of obligations including landlord/tenant disputes and evictions.
- Employment issues
- Asset and equity purchases and sales
- Commercial and administrative litigation
- All other aspects of business organization and operation